Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Two very important things:

1. New pictures are up....... starting on the bottom of page 3 you've got the picnic, the printmaking, the ballet, the after-the-ballet, the aleksandr nevsky lavra, the dvors, the skyping and the reunion. I also put up better shots of the prints I did on Saturday under my non-photographic section...

2. A devoted reader of my blog who is currently pining away for St. Petersburg and planning his return for the winter turns 22 years old today. Let's give a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MR. ADAMS CARROLL!

3. I also feel that another devoted reader of my blog, whose 22nd birthday I missed eleven days ago because I was in Pskov and distracted by cat photos, deserves a belated shoutout: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MS. KCOSTA!

So many people are born in October, it blows my mind every year.

2 comments:

Adams Carroll said...

thanks eb!

Unknown said...

awww, thanks EB. Although you've been away from wellesley for too long--those are some super gender-normative color choices. (jokes! jokes and laughs!)