Monday, October 13, 2008

Lights out, shoot up the station, tv's dead, where's there to run...

We had a power outage this evening.

In the first five minutes I was home, I took my self portrait, changed my wet socks and pants (I got caught in the rain -- the ONE DAY I forget my umbrella) and I had just gone back into the kitchen to make tea and the power went out.

Well, and then less than five minutes later it went back on.

So it was fairly uneventful.

But the most eventful part of today.

Anyway, aren't you glad the power came back on so I could put up photos?

We have for your entertainment....
1. first roll of film shot with the Kiev (one more of Lauren coming, I still need to print it).
2. caught up on self portraits from the past week.
3. and the beginnings of the weekend in Pskov.

No comments: