skip to main | skip to sidebar

e.b. in p.b.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

P.S. check out my new desktop:

Posted by e.b. at 7:39 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (108)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ▼  2008 (162)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ▼  September (30)
      • Tuesday.
      • Time spent with ex-pats, both in alive and written...
      • The now routine really long Sunday entry:
      • !!!!!!!
      • Well this is pretty cool.
      • WAIT OH MAN
      • La de da de da.
      • Ah, yes, I remember back in the day....
      • And because I don't already have enough things on ...
      • Deep breath.
      • Warning / Warning / Warning / Warning
      • <<< STUFF >>>
      • A brief list:
      • FINALLY.
      • A couple other things I forgot --
      • Shoelaces 'n' Stuff.
      • AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
      • I think I'm going to grow to love Thursdays.
      • I still don't know my real schedule.
      • Oh, crap.
      • Mmm.
      • Instead of being at printmaking....
      • :-D
      • NOOOO.
      • P.S. check out my new desktop:
      • У меня есть племянница! Я тётя!
      • I AM AN AUNT!!!
      • Classes, whatever, who cares, I'M WAITING.
      • All I have to say for today is this:
      • Once again I've lied to you all.
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (28)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (1)

Friends and Their Adventures

  • Actually Italy.
  • Bellelettrist
  • crooked in the weird of st. petersburg
  • i don't like fun
  • Ich fahre nach Deutschland...
  • samizdat
  • Travels of a Russian Phallist