Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I still don't know my real schedule.

Or what is going on with that really. Blah. I have a headache. I'm grouchy. I put some pictures up of the library and stuff. That's all for this lovely Wednesday evening.

2 comments:

Carlotta said...

ahhhhhh seeing pictures of the bard-smolny office. so i know that a) I reply to almost every post you make and b) usually relate it to my time in russia. but, I just thought I should share with you the time when I, first, bought "Pushkin's erotic diary parallel english-russian text", second, lent it to bryan, and then third, discoverd it six months later as a new addition to the bard-smolny library. thanks bry.
ugh i have to go read pushkin for hodge tomorrow. it's all in english and rhymes and sounds incredibly hokey. i should have started earlier, but spent the past six hours finally unpacking/moving into my room, which is now so, so cozy.

e.b. said...

dude, someone totally stole that book because I definitely did not catalog that shit. unless you rightfully took it back. I hope so. ha.