Saturday, September 6, 2008

I AM AN AUNT!!!


AHHHHHHH

YAYYYYYYY

AGNES ANN BRODERICK
8 pounds, 1 ounce.
20.5 inches.
born at 5:30am (Eastern Standard Time)
on Saturday, September 6th, 2008.

Oh my god I am so happy, this is the best day. Dad called me when I was sitting in the Summer Gardens reading and the weather was kind of crappy but right as he told me the news the sun came out. It was perfect. I was so happy. And then I decided to celebrate by planning a picnic with Ilana for the program and we went to Tavricheskii Sad and about half of the group showed up and we ate sandwiches and carrot salad and I was just in the best fucking mood. And now I am at the dorms with Ilana, Eric, Vicky and Lauren and I am spending the night here and we just looked through all the pictures Dad sent me and are eating ice cream and generally are in the best mood ever.

1 comment:

Adams Carroll said...

how is it still picnic weather? bring on the мрак и туман, baby.