Via a random town along the coast of Meri's choosing whose name I forget at the moment because I am tired.
Melbourne is cooler than people give it credit for! It also has incredible coffee and chocolate cafes, so we spent the past few days in a caffienated sugared haze. Went to the top of the Eureka Skydeck last night, and yesterday went to the special Dali exhibit at the National Gallery of Victoria and later saw "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" last night because we were so excited to be in a country with English language movies again. It was good, though leaving the movie theatre last night later, tired, confused, I could have sworn I was at the Framingham AMC. No, I am on the other side of the world in Melbourne. Oops. My bad.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AHHHH! Framingham AMC!!! Let's go this summer, just to see if it is anything like being in australia :-)
MISS YOU and glad to hear that you are safe and well in the wild down under!
Say hi to the southern hemisphere for me,
Melissa
COFFEE + CHOCOLATE !!! mmmm
Post a Comment