Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Next stop: Shanghai!

After three wonderful, busy, insane days in Beijing, we are leaving on a train for Shanghai in an hour -- I have to go soon! But we had a great time -- just some activities included seeing the Great Wall, Chairman Mao (as part of our tour of "Dead Communist Leaders Whose Bodies Are On Display"), the Summer Palace, chinese massages, and the Forbidden City. There was so much more we wanted to do as well but ran out of time. I guess I'll just have to come back to Beijing. Until tomorrow night in Shanghai --

--e.b.



e l i z a b e t h a n d e r s e n b a r t e l sr u s s i a n l a n g u a g e & s t u d i o a r t

No comments: