... almost 3am? And I have school at 10am? Oops?
So all I am going to say about today is:
1. The Summer Garden is an awesome place full of really old trees.
2. Being able to drink beer legally is great.
3. I watched South Park dubbed in Russian (CARLY!!!!!!).
4. I had more homework tonight than anticipated. Oops.
5. I am now very tired.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait for some pictures!
this is life my friend. i wrote some really great shit one day in the summer garden a couple weeks ago. and then scolded myself for being so damn cliche.
beer is so... not available and cheap here. i live in a dry town? what?
i'm writing a final essay for j.p. right now, by the way, in a deathly quiet campus center. eerie.
Post a Comment