Friday, June 6, 2008

Important information!

I just sent out one of those mass e-mails I promised never to send.

It had important information in it though about keeping in touch, and so I thought I would repost it on here just in case you lost all of it except the URL of this blog.

WAYS TO CONTACT ME IN RUSSIA:

#1. Reading this blog: http://ebinpetersburg.blogspot.com/

#2. Looking at my photo site: http://www.pbase.com/theeeebster

#3. Talking to me on my Skype name: ebandersenbartels

#4. E-mailing me at any of my e-mail addresses:
a. ebandersenbartels@gmail.com
b. ebartels@wellesley.edu
c. eabmouse@aol.com

#5. Sending me real, live mail via the real, live postal service:
a. for super speedy delivery send letters (ONLY letters) to Finland (????):

Elizabeth A. Bartels
c/o American Express, St. Petersburg
PO Box 87
SF--53501 Lappeenranta
FINLAND

b. for generic, 3 - 6 week, whenever fun letters, send to:

Elizabeth A. Bartels
Smolny College c/o Bryan Billings
St. Petersburg State University
Lt. Schmidt Embankment 11, Office 416
199034, St. Petersburg, Russia

c. for packages, use the same address as #b but leave off the "c/o Bryan Billings."

Get it? Got it? GOOD.

Next post I write I promise I'll actually be in Russia.

No comments: