Thursday, June 12, 2008

My last night...

... was kind of crazy.... as you can see by these packing pictures taken by Dad....
Meri called from Zanzibar to say bye before I left....

This is Dad trying to get all the air of out of my squish bag things to smoosh down my towels & sweaters, etc..... very resourceful guy.

VICTORY.


And now it is 5:45AM which is also kind of crazy, and I am getting into Dad's car and we are going to JFK.

5 comments:

Meg said...

how long's the flight? I just came back from Australia which takes about 24 of traveling. It was brutal. Good luck!
-Meghann

Erin said...

Hey! Hope you got in alright, welcome to St. Petersburg!! Give me a call when you get a chance and we can meet up: 8 960 282 05 66 or 273 03 20.

Erin/Ira

BopBop said...

You should be there safely. This blog will be nice. Love, Dad

Janna H. said...

OH MY GOD your suitcase is so intense with rolled t-shirts.
also, i like how your shirt says "no sweat" after that ordeal. goes well with the thumbs-up.

Unknown said...

Ahh! I can't believe there is a picture of you talking on the phone to me in Zanzibar...craziness