Thursday, November 13, 2008

Lil' update.

Today was an errand day. Followed by getting on the wrong bus before class (okay, the ones and the sevens look exactly the same when you're running late), followed by being a little late for class, followed by getting out of class early because we had technical difficulties and couldn't watch Ashes and Diamonds as planned, followed by experiencing Russian Pizza Hut (pretty damn classy here, a real sit-down establishment). So, basically, a grand day.

Some photos for you. You can see the charred and sinking hydrofoil, the stuff that we thought was snow, the ladybug cake from Maneka's birthday, and some new self-portraits, if you've forgotten what I look like (I'm up to 153 self-portraits... I guess that's how many days are in approximately five months), though I prefer this picture Eric took of me eating ice cream outside in the cold before the opera on Sunday night.

No comments: