Nunni, your comment on my pbase site made me laugh. Thanks.
Yesterday and today were better. Just getting used to things again, I guess. General frustration. They're not moving anyone around in the groups until after the two week intensive. I had a meeting to discuss potential classes today though, and I'm really excited about the idea of taking studio art classes in Russian. I will be such a happier person if I have studio even just once a week.
HELLO to Bryan-"EB, I've-heard-all-about-your-blog!"-Billings.
Some pictures are up.....
....... pictures from the (Wonderful! No, Bryan, really it was great!) boat tour and Sigur Rós.
....... the summer section is finally finished with the last black and white roll of film I shot using the fish eye camera at Hart's apartment.
....... the traveling section is finally finished with the black and white roll I shot with the Holga that actually worked. Thank god.
....... self portraits from the past few days.
Yup.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment