No, only Monday. This is going to be a long week. A busy week, not necessarily a bad week, just long.
Today I had class and poetry club with Philipp and then Sasha and I went to this other amazing little used bookstore (there are about 500 of them near Smolny. It's so great. I can spend each afternoon in a different one). We bought ugly postcards from the 70s and 80s of different arrangements of food and then we sat in this vegetarian café nearby briefly that Bryan told us all about because I mean, seriously, a vegetarian café in Russia? What?
Anyway, now I'm home trying to finish things like my homework and my Counterpoint article for the September issue and shower before 10:00pm because finally tonight instead Olga, Misha and maybe Katya and I are going to go see Across the Universe. It's not raining tonight, plus I don't have a test tomorrow. Perfect.
EDIT: Now it is raining. Of course.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment