Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The first of what is sure to be many photo update announcements.

So, you already know that the self portraits are updated through 2/9/09.

I got all of the digital photos up from Paris, Berlin & Krakow and a couple good representatives of my events while back in Massachusetts..... you can find them at:
portfolio --> travel photography --> one year в России --> in-between --> digital.

I still have yet to upload all the film from that amount of time, that will be under the same gallery, just in the "film" part.

Also, I have way many more photos from my time at home than the ones shown in the digital section of the in-between gallery. But in order to prevent creeps from oogling over Agnes or Wellesley girls partying, the pictures from our family weekend will be under the "life" part of my photo site (which you should have a password to already) or on facebook. Ok?

And I have yet to start my "spring 2009" gallery with photos of me and Lauren nesting in our apartment and stuff, but that will come in due time.

No comments: