Sunday, January 11, 2009

So. I'm back.

On Friday night I was walking down Nevksy Prospekt in the snow, and on Saturday night I was in a car driving from JFK through Connecticut highways back home in the snow.

Well, the snow is universal at least.

This is all kind of odd. I'm still kind of confused, but not feeling too jetlagged even though I calculated I was traveling for 28 hours and had been awake for 46 hours with only three brief 1-hour naps (on two planes and on one bench) by the time I went to bed last night.

And so this blog goes on hiatus for a bit, until I leave for Europe to go start my traveling back to Russia. That time at least the traveling will be spread out over the course of ten days, instead of 30 hours.

If you want to see me while I'm home, you should know how to get in touch.

No comments: